Get a Grip on Your Grammar: 250 Writing and Editing Reminders for the Curious or Confused is turning one year old this week! Time flies when you’re having fun and scribbling up a storm. To celebrate, I’m giving away three copies of Get a Grip to whoever shares the best answers to the following question:
What is the best writing tip you’ve ever received or that you wish you’d been told?
#GetAGripWritingTip Contest Rules:
- Keep your answers 3 sentences or fewer.
- Be funny. Be honest. Be sincere. Be however you’d like to be. But share your best wisdom.
- One entry per person (i.e., a single individual can only win one book.)
- All entrants will receive Kris’s “25 Fiction Writing Redundancies” AND “25 Business Writing Redundancies,” as well as access to Kris’s monthly writing tips newsletter.
- The best 3 pieces of advice, as chosen by Kris, will be announced by noon EST on April 25, 2018. The 3 winners will be notified via email and will each receive a copy of Get a Grip on Your Grammar.